The weather (heat, humidity, storms) is not conducive to being at the campground and working out on the deck. My hip issues are not conducive to walking three dogs four times a day. So I adapt.
I now have a nice clean power-washed patio with deck chairs and a table. The patio is under the deck so when the weather gets hot, it's a lot cooler down there. It's just a bit of a pain carrying all my stuff (laptop, drinks, snacks, etc.) out back but I do have a stair chair inside so I don't have to walk up and down the steps.
Then upstairs on the deck, we have a huge 12x12 Gander Mt canopy (we've had it a few years but haven't put it up this summer until this morning) and deck chairs, tables, etc. Plus I've got a fan out here now and since the sun's not shining and the temps aren't too high yet, I've been very comfy out here. And the dogs LOVE being outside lazing around.
DH is working on my camper, fixing a few odds and ends so that I'll be ready to roll in a couple of weeks.
But first .... *sigh* .... I have to see an ortho specialist about my hip. It's getting to the point where I may have to give in and get something done. More about that later.
Have a great (and dry) weekend, friends.
Glad you and the dogs found a cool(er) spot. Ugh! This heat and humidity gets worse every year.
ReplyDelete